Embossed Rolling Pin
Are you looking to put the fun back into Christmas this year? Then why not bake some cookies with your loved ones. These Christmas Rolling Pins with embossed designs are the perfect idea and are super fun for kids, as well as being SO easy to use!
They are not just restricted to baking, why not make some Christmas tree decorations with some modeling paste! These Christmas Rolling Pins make the perfect Christmas gift for anyone who loves to bake and loves the magic of Christmas!
- It's a MUST-HAVE for every kitchen!
- Made from high-quality, solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins and rollers make a great gift for any occasion
- Baking with our rolling pins is a perfect way to spend quality time with your whole family this season.
Brush the rolling pin with a little oil, make sure you get it in all the nooks and cracks
230g unsalted butter
175g Icing sugar
1 egg ( room temperature)
1.5-3 teaspoons extract ( of your choice)
400-425g all purpose flour
Cream together the butter and sugar. Add egg and extract mix well. Sift together the flour and salt , add to wet mixture little by little until incorporated. Roll, emboss and cut collies into shapes, dusting with flour. Bake cookies at 200C for 7-8 minutes until the tops appear dry than shiny. Make sure the oven is preheated.
Care for Rolling pins:
- Do not wash in the dishwasher
- Before using, brush it with vegetable or olive oil
- After use, clean in all spaces with a damp brush
- Dry it thoroughly and apply with a layer of oil
- Keep away from direct sunlight
The best results for these two rolling pin designs, as they have a more shallow indentation, would be thicker dough ( Thick shortbread or gingerbread dough, as they will not work on thin dough).