The Practice of smudging has long been used as a ritual for clearing negative energy. Smoke from burning sage is used to bless, heal and cleanse by "washing" the smoke over a person, object or space you are clearing. Each herb has it's own unique effect.
- Hand-bound sage smudge stick made of white sage leaves and stems herbs and leaves
- Cleanse and purify your space with its sweet aromatic scent
- Made in the USA
How to Use a Smudge stick:
- Ignite the tip of your smudge stick with a match, lighter or candle
- Gently wave the stick until it begins to smoulder. Focus your energy while you wash the smoke throughout your house, over an object or person.
- Hold the sick over a fireproof contain at all time to prevent burning from falling embers.
- When you are finished, carefully extinguish your smudge stick. Safely pack it away for your next smudging session.